TMCF is looking for highly motivated student leaders to represent TMCF on campus. Student Ambassadors are the face of the TMCF brand on their member-school campus. They create innovative ways to introduce fellow students as well as faculty to all TMCF has to offer. They are responsible for generating excitement, awareness and buzz while connecting talented students to TMCF programs. You’re an ideal candidate if you’re comfortable planning and presenting, already connected with groups, organizations and key faculty at your school, and looking to expand your network even further. We need enthusiastic, outgoing and clever individuals who can effectively communicate and translate the TMCF brand to their peers and school community.
An ideal Student Ambassador is:
- Enrolled in a full-time undergraduate/post-graduate study
- A rising Sophomore or Junior
- Available a minimum of 10 hours per month
- Involved in or have access to student organizations and groups
- GPA: 3.25+ Cumulative
- Willing to engage in a two-year commitment
- Must have a passion for the work and mission of the Thurgood Marshall College Fund
- Must be energetic, outgoing, creative and organized with outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Must work well independently with limited supervision
- Performance or similar experience in project management and marketing is highly desirable
- Well-networked, outgoing member of the campus community with strong social ties both to student organizations and within social media
- Goal Oriented individual with excellent interpersonal skills
How to Apply
The application process begins with a video interview. To begin, click the Apply Now button.