The Thurgood Marshall College Fund is pleased to partner with the Kellogg Company Fund to provide financial assistance to outstanding students attending one of the 47 publicly-supported Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) within the TMCF member-school network. Selected scholars will receive a one-year merit scholarship of up to $7,000 to cover the costs of tuition and fees, on-campus room and board and textbooks purchased from member-schools.
Kellogg Scholarship Requirements
- Be enrolled as a full-time student at one of TMCF’s member-schools
- Have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Have demonstrated leadership ability through a variety of measures
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident with permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551
- Open to college freshmen and sophomores
To complete your application, please submit the following supporting documents:
- Resume (include leadership, employment/internship experience, community service)
- 2017-2018 Student Aid Report (received from filing FAFSA)
- Most recent transcript (official or unofficial)
- Recommendation from current school professor, high school teacher, or faculty member or high school administrator (recommender must complete online)
- Essay: *In a maximum of 500 words, please address the following: What is your favorite book, poem, or song? How do you think it reflects your character, accomplishments, or values?
How to Apply
The application is now closed.