NAF and its corporate partners have established a scholarship program to inspire and support the next generation of future leaders who plan to continue their education. Awards are for undergraduate study only and previous recipients are not eligible to apply.
Students must meet the following minimum criteria to apply for the scholarship:
- Must be a graduating senior or graduate of a NAF academy.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 in academy courses.
To complete the application, please submit the following supporting documents:
- 2019-2020 Student Aid Report
- Most recent transcript (unofficial or official transcript)
- Recommendation letter from current NAF faculty member
- Essays (Maximum of 500 words each.)
- What are your educational and career goals?
- Describe areas in your life where you demonstrated leadership and overcame obstacles either through your school, social or family life.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2019, 11:59 PM EST.
How to Apply
This application is closed.