There are hundreds of non-profits that you can choose to give to, and the process of selecting which organization to support can feel like a daunting task. However, we thank you for visiting on our page and considering a gift to TMCF.
Justice Thurgood Marshall’s commitment to education is the foundation of TMCF’s vision: Changing the World… One Leader at a Time. With many different giving options, you can support TMCF and help us provide more resources to empower students as today’s scholars and tomorrow’s leaders.
Below are ways you can give and support TMCF.
FIVE REASONS TO GIVE
- Giving makes you feel good
- Your gift will help students secure leadership-track jobs or internships – launching promising careers for a range of diverse students.
- Giving strengthens personal values
- Your gift will assist first-generation scholars continue from their first to their second year of college
- Giving is more impactful than ever
- While 1 in 3 college freshmen drop out of school before their second year, your gift will keep them in school.
- Giving introduces the next generation to the importance of generosity TMCF’s K-12 programming has trained nearly 300 classroom teachers, who impact more than 30,000 K-12 students each year.
- Giving encourages family and friends to do the same For each student whom TMCF supports, we were unable to help more than 17 others, due to limited funds. Your gift and encouraging others to give will allow us to support and transform more lives.
Join our family of donors who recognize the benefits of earning a college degree. No contribution is too small and all donations allow TMCF to continue expanding and innovating our programs. Your gift today can make a difference in transforming a student’s life.