ALTRIA HBCU SCHOLARS PROGRAM
- Participate in the TMCF Leadership Institute in Washington, DC
- Participate in an Altria HBCU Immersion experience
- Participate in a 10-12 week internship with housing assistance provided in either Richmond, VA (non-Sales) or across the country (Sales)
- Receive a need-based scholarship of up to $15,000 total over the term of the Altria HBCU Scholars Program – up to $5,000 at the time of enrollment during junior year, up to $5,000 at the beginning of the senior year if a job offer is extended and accepted and up to $5,000 at the end of the senior year upon completion of the program.
- Participate in various career development activities to help prepare for post-graduation careers
- Receive on-going coaching and mentorship
- Serve as Ambassadors on their HBCU campuses to build awareness for the Altria HBCU Scholars Program