The Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF) and American Airlines are proud to offer urgent financial assistance in the form of need-based scholarships to college seniors who will be graduating in December 2019 at one of the 47 publicly-supported Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) and Predominantly Black Institutions (PBIs) within the TMCF member-school network. Applicants should be in good academic standing and at risk of not graduating due to an outstanding financial need.
- Enrolled full-time in an accredited TMCF member-school
- Graduating senior in December 2019
- Current grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Demonstrate outstanding financial need
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident with a valid permanent resident card
- Complete a FAFSA
- Must have an unmet financial need up to $2,250
Applicants must submit the following documents for consideration:
- Resume (highlighting community service and leadership abilities)
- College transcript (official or unofficial)
- Tell us about your current financial situation. Why is it important that you receive this funding?
- Tell us about your intended career path. What do you hope to do after graduation? How have you prepared for that and what impact do you hope to have?
This scholarship is closed.