TEACHER QUALITY & RETENTION PROGRAM (TQRP)
- Pre-Service Fellows have the opportunity to receive coaching and feedback as they walk through the process of developing and teaching a lesson from start to finish.
- New Teacher Fellows create content and provide professional development to peers and also learn how best to prepare their practice in order to become a National Board Certified Teacher.
- Fellows engage in deep educational policy discussions to learn how certain policies can affect both their current practice and future in their profession.
- Fellows partake in additional support throughout the year in the form of informational webinars, lesson feedback, mentoring – and additional ongoing professional development for select New Teacher Fellows.
- Throughout the program Fellows received support and assistance in securing employment and participate in professionalism sessions designed to help them prepare their portfolios, resumes, and hone their interview skills.
- Fellows receive a modest stipend and have all travel expenses covered by TMCF for program events.