TEACHER QUALITY & RETENTION PROGRAM (TQRP)
How to Apply
To prepare for the application process, you’ll need the following:
- Resume (addressing the following)
- Academic Achievement: Include name of degree(s), major(s), minor (s), cumulative GPA, and GPA in major. You should also describe any other academic achievements (thesis, honors program, academic awards, etc.).
- Work Experience/Extracurricular Activities: Include information about your recent work experience and/or involvement in extra-curricular activities. If you have served in a leadership role, describe the nature of your role and the size of the group/team you led. Please also include any specific, measurable achievements and awards (if applicable).
- College transcript (official or unofficial)
- Be prepared to write an essay and complete a video interview about your interests, abilities, and experiences in education.
- What makes you unique among other applicants?
- What are your interests outside of school/work?
- What qualities/character traits would you bring to the TQRP cohort?
The application is currently closed.