The Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF) and Wells Fargo are proud to offer urgent financial assistance scholarships to undergraduate seniors at TMCF member-schools in good academic standing but at risk of not returning to school or graduating due to an outstanding financial need, and/or emergency situation that leads to a financial aid crisis.
- Enrolled full-time in an accredited TMCF member-school
- College senior
- Current grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Demonstrate outstanding financial need and/or an emergency situation
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident with a valid permanent resident card
- Complete a FAFSA
- Must have an unmet financial need up to $750
Applicants must submit the following documents for consideration:
- Resume (highlighting community service and leadership abilities)
- Current account balance statement
- 2019- 2020 student aid report
- College transcript (official or unofficial)
How to Apply
To apply, click the button below and create or login to your TMCF Account. Once you have signed up or logged in, you can complete the TMCF | Wells Fargo Emergency Scholarship application. The deadline is March 31, 2019, 11:59pm EST.