The Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF) in partnership with The Boeing Company is proud to announce the Boeing | TMCF HBCU Investment. This program provides an unparalleled career opportunity and scholarship for outstanding students attending Boeing HBCU priority schools. High performing students currently in their sophomore year, with a minimum GPA of 3.3, graduating during the 2020-2021 academic year, are encouraged to apply.
This unique opportunity provides students with full college to career support—opening the door to a full-time career with the world’s largest aerospace company, and lead manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems!
- Receive a need-based scholarship of up to $30,000 total over the term of the Boeing | TMCF HBCU Investment program: up to $10,000 at the end of the internship program in year 1; up to $10,000 at the end of the internship program in year 2; and up to $10,000 in the form of a signing bonus if a job offer is extended and accepted upon graduation
- Participate in the TMCF Leadership Institute in Washington D.C.
- Participate in an Immersion experience at The Boeing Company offices
- Participate in (2) consecutive 10-12 week internships with housing assistance provided across the country
- Participate in various career development activities to help prepare for post-graduation careers
- Receive ongoing coaching and mentorship
- Serve as Ambassadors on their HBCU campuses to build awareness of the Boeing Scholars Program
This highly competitive program targets students for opportunities in the following functional areas:
- IT and Data Analytics
- Supply Chain Management
- Human Resources
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Facilities Management
Qualifications (including, but not limited to the following)
- Enrolled full-time at one of the Boeing HBCU priority schools:
- Alabama A&M University
- Clark Atlanta University
- Howard University
- Morehouse College
- Morgan State University
- North Carolina A&T University
- Spelman College
- Tuskegee University
- Graduating between Winter 2020 / Spring 2021
- Minimum GPA of 3.0; preferred 3.3
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- Must be able to participate in, and successfully complete all program-related activities
- Must remain in good academic standing
- Must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required.
○ “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
- Must not have any disciplinary infractions on academic record
- Serve as post-internship Boeing Ambassador during their final year
- Students selected to participate in the program must provide TMCF with supporting documentation requested during the financial need verification process
This application is closed.