The Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF), and Keybank, are proud to offer financial assistance to outstanding students attending one of the 47 publicly-supported Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) and Predominantly Black Institutions (PBIs) within the TMCF member-school network. Selected scholars will receive a one-year scholarship of up to $7,500 for the 2019-2020 academic school year, which will be used to cover the costs of tuition and fees, on-campus room and board and required textbooks purchased from member schools. The funds are applied in the fall and spring semesters at $3,750 per semester.
- Be enrolled as an undergraduate full-time student at one of TMCF’s 47 member-schools
- Current grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Demonstrate financial need
- Demonstrate leadership ability through a variety of measures
- U.S. Citizen or legal permanent resident with valid permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551
To complete your application, please submit the following supporting documents:
- 2019-2020 Student Aid Report (received from filing FAFSA)
- Most recent college transcript (unofficial or official)
- Recommendation from current school professor or faculty member (must be completed online by recommender)
- Essay question: What you have done to make your community a better place to live? Give examples of specific projects in which you have been involved over time.
How to Apply
The application is now closed.