How to Apply
Must be 21 years of age at the time of application or older and currently enrolled in the first year of an HBCU MBA program.
A complete application includes the following components:
- Student Aid Report
- Student Transcript (official or unofficial)
- 2 Recommendation Letters:
- 1 academic or professional
- 1 character reference
- Referral source (department chair, academic advisor, other)
- Essay 500-750 words answering the question: How will this fellowship program help you push your limits of potential and accomplish your professional goals?
- TMCF Professional Development Assessment
This application is closed.