TMCF and McDonald’s are proud to offer opportunities to outstanding female undergraduate or graduate students who exhibit strong community service & leadership and attend one of the 47 publicly-supported Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) within the TMCF member-school network. Selected scholars will receive a scholarship of $10,000 during the 2018-2019 academic school year, which may be used toward covering the costs of tuition and fees, on-campus room and board or required textbooks purchased from member schools.
The TMCF | McDonald’s HBCU Forward Scholarship is awarded to female students who exhibit strong community service & leadership. What will you do NEXT to make your mark on the world? We want to hear about your amazing plans to change the way the world works — with your Forward thinking.
TMCF | McDonald’s HBCU Forward Scholarship Requirements
- Open to students 18 years or older
- For female students only
- Current undergraduate or graduate student
- Be enrolled in the 2018-2019 school year as a full-time student at one of TMCF’s 47 member-schools
- Current grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Have demonstrated strong community service record
- Have demonstrated leadership ability through a variety of measures
To complete your application, please submit the following supporting documents:
- Most recent high college transcript (unofficial or official)
- 2018-2019 Student Aid Report
- A few photos – show McDonald’s a few of the best examples of you getting ready for what you’ll do NEXT to make your mark.
- Essay: *In a minimum of 500 words, please address the following question: What will you do NEXT to make your mark on the world? Please explain why.
- Essay: *In a minimum of 500 words, please address the following: Describe the community service work you have done and the impact it had on you and your community.
How to Apply
This application is now closed.